Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mini Kitty

Hi everyone!  Today is my last designer post for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. :(   A BIG thanks again to Korin and Janette!!  I've had a ton of fun this month!!  For my final post I had to use this adorable kitten from the Mini Critters set.  I was digging through my dp and knew this paper from Cosmo Cricket, The Boyfriend would be perfect!!  All of the directions and arrows made me think of a kitten running around!  :)
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lori, that is so cute! I love the image and that designer paper is so cool. I swear, my Molly goes in all those directions when she's playing...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!