Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bailey Rocks!!

Hi everyone!!  Today my card is for my first Hambo Hoedown!!  For this weeks challenge we were to use this fun new Bailey Rocks image and metal.  Isn't this image so cute?!  And so much fun to color too!!  :)  For my metal I used silver pearls and silver liquid pearls (on the cuff and on the guitar).
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Hambo Bailey Rocks
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury White, Black Onyx, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Ink:  Copics:  E17, E18, E19, E40, E41, E42, RV17, RV19, W1, W3, W5, W7, C1, C3
Accessories:  Raspberry Fizz Satin Ribbon, Pop Dots, Glossy Accents, Silver Liquid Pearls, Silver Pearls

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hello Lori, welcome to the pig pen, what a fabulous start to the term with your fun and cheeky card, I love the pearls and bow and your coloring is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I'm so glad you chose that sentiment. It is soooo funny but I couldn't get it to fit with my card. Nice touch with the embossing and the pearls! Great card!!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Lori. I was thinking about this sentiment but it wouldn't fit with my design, I had in mind...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Pig Pen! Perfect card to start it off. Love the embossed circles and the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!