Sunday, February 17, 2013

FS315

Hi everyone!   Today I have a card for the featured stamper on Splitcoast.  Congratulations Mary!!  I chose to CASE this card, changing the theme, did not use dp and added ribbon.  For a while I could not get the card to work, that can be so frustrating!!  I am happy with the final result though!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!  

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sweet n Sassy Bottom of my Heart
Paper:  GKD Ivory
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Gold Embossing Powder, Diamonds and Dots Embossing Folder, Gold Micro Beads, Pop Dots, Ivory Gold Edge Satin Ribbon

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lori.....Such a beautiful, elegant yet simply clean card. Thank you again for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple and perfect thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!