Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Terribbit Friend

Hi everyone!  We have another fun Hambo Hoedown challenge!!  Using this Frog Boy image (isn't it the cutest!!) and incorporate "warts" into our card!!  LOL!!  I used my swiss dots embossing folder, that is the first thing I thought of when I saw the challenge.  I had so much fun coloring the image, it makes me smile!!  :)
I hope you can play along with us!!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Hambo Frog Boy
Paper:  GKD White & Black Onyx, Neenah White
Accessories:  Copics, Large & Small Nestability Labels, Satin Ribbon

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lori your coloring is beautiful, I love the clean look of your gorgeous card.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori your coloring is beautiful, I love the clean look of your gorgeous card. :) ps, sorry if I have already sent this once, think I made a booboo, one of those days!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!