Monday, May 6, 2013

Feathered Birthday

Hi everyone!!  I have a card today for this weeks CAS-ual Fridays Top 10 Tic Tac Toe challenge (I went with Punches/Dies, Bling and Birthday.  My card is also for today's CAS challenge on SCS.  We are to CASE a card from Bonnie's gallery and I chose this card to case, changing the set, I used a feather rather than a strawberry, added bling, rounded the corners on the top layer and changed the embossing folder.  
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Paper:  GKD Ivory & Black Onyx
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Sweet 'n Sassy Birds & Feather Die Set, Diamond Plate Embossing Folder, Black Embossing Powder, Corner Rounder, Want 2 Scrap bling

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card!! Love the black and white with texture and the uber trendy feather! Thanks for playing along with our special anniversary challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!