Saturday, June 8, 2013

hey there

Hi everyone!!  It's VSN over at SCS!!  Paula has a super fun kids challenge that I wanted to play in!!  I had to put on my thinking cap a bit on this one, I only have 1 reinker and it is black, I suppose I could make it work but I wanted fun colors.  My other issue is I don't have any straws.  So to make it work I used my Copic refills and I took apart a pen!!  I don't know if it would turn out better with reinkers but I'm ok with how it is!!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury White
Ink:  Versamark, Copic Refills, V12, YG23, R85
Accessories:  Silver Embossing Powder, Pop Dots, Paper Piercer, MFT Pinking Edge Die

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!