Friday, August 9, 2013

Sweet

Hi everyone!!  The card I have to share is for one of the Dirty Dare challenges from last week.  I have a couple more to share and will try to do that over the next couple of weeks.  We are moving but I still want to share what I made with you!!  This sweet little girl is Bloom Beautifully from Tiddly Inks.  She is so fun to color and I think she stands beautifully on a card by herself and can be used for almost anything!!  I'm really loving using sequins!!  They are so easy, I'm sue you will be seeing lots more once I'm able to stamp again.  :)
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Egads Lori, she is just the cutest thang!!!! Love how she's the only thing on the card....and yes, she really does stand out alone. Thanks for sharing, and good luck with the move. Never fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!