Saturday, September 14, 2013

Aqua Bells

Hi everyone!!  Today I have a card for the Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast.  We were to draw inspiration from the Williams-Sonoma site and I chose these towels and basically duplicated  the design of the towel but I added the sequins.  My card is also for the fan club September Christmas card challenge.  I used my Perfect Plaids set to stamp the lines above and below the Merry Christmas.  The lines and sentiment were heat embossed with clear embossing powder and I sponged Aqua Mist ink in between the lines and the sentiment area.  The panel is up with pop dots.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Stamps:  GKD Perfect Plaids & Mistletoe Memories
Paper:  GKD White
Ink:  Versamark & Aqua Mist
Accessories:  Silver Sequins, Pop Dots, Clear Embossing Powder

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!