Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Harvest

Hi everyone!!  This is my second post for today, if you would like to see my HYCCT card for today, scroll down!  :)  This card is for a couple of fun challenges, it is Week 64 over at CAS-ology and this weeks cue card is harvest.  My card is also for this weeks One Layer Wednesday challenge and Susan is challenging us to use our pins!!  Funny thing about that is I had just pinned a card of Susan's (here) so I decided I would use that card!!  I used this gorgeous image from my Inkadinkado set Meadow because it screamed harvest to me but I did have to turn the sketch because it was too long.  I used my Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick and Wild Honey Distress inks to sponge the area that I had masked off.  I embossed the image and sentiment (from Paper Smooches) with Zing Chestnut Embossing Powder and added a few enamel dots.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!! 

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Lori, this is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with the OLW...and I'm flattered you chose a card of mine for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us in the FUN at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, great colour and design :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, this is so pretty! I love the embossed what on that inked panel...so autumnal! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, Lori, love the embossed image against the gorgeous, glowing panel! Anita (in France) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love the richness of the colours. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your well-deserved win at CASology! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lori, your CASE of Susan's card is sensational! Congratulations on the WIN from CASology!! Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!