Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hope


Hi everyone!!  Today starts the annual Hope You Can Cling To challenges on Splitcoast!!  All month long there will be lots of great challenges and yours truly will be hosting one is just a few days!!  This cause is near and dear to my heart as I have several family and friends that have had breast cancer.
My card is for Lori's Courage and Strength challenge.  I used the sentiment from the Taylored Expressions set Moka Hope that I won a couple of years ago, I thought it was perfect!!  I attached washi tape to some cardstock and cut out using my butterfly punch and added some tape to the left side.
I hope you are able to join in for this great cause!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Moka Hope
Paper:  GKD White
Ink:  Versamark Black
Accessories:  Butterfly Punch, Washi Tape

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!