Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's A Cover Up

Hi everyone!!  Today Sabrina is hosting the "It's A Cover Up" HYCCT challenge at Splitcoast.  I chose to make a Gatefold card and used the tutorial you can find here.  I found this fun pattern in my My Minds Eye Happy day paper pack and thought it would be perfect to go along with my card.  I heat embossed the "you" with Pasilles embossing powder (I've had it forever!!) and the "Color" was filled in with Orange Peel, Waterfall, Xmas Red, Cotton Candy and Yellow stickles.  On the inside I stamped "my world".
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lori, your card is totally beautiful. I love the papers and ribbon you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!