Saturday, October 26, 2013

Mixing it Up

Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for Lisa's Mixing it Up Hope You Can Cling To challenge on Splitcoast.  She wanted us to used Mixed Media in our card.  I've done mixed media a couple of times but have mostly stayed away from it.  I looked through the mixed media challenges and used this stencil challenge as my springboard and once I got going I was having so much fun!!  I used my Graduated Diamonds stencil from MFT and sponged Memento Angel Pink & Rose Bud moving the stencil in between colors.  I moved the stencil for a third time and painted Smooch.  I then sprayed Cherub Pink Glimmer Mist.  When I heat embossed the sentiment from MFT's Chalkboard Greetings set I sprinkled a little silver embossing powder and then covered with charcoal embossing powder.  I think I'm going to have to do more of these types of cards!!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!