Friday, October 4, 2013

sequins & chevrons

Hi everyone!!  I have a card for this weeks CAS-ual Fridays challenge, sequins & chevrons.  Fun challenge!!  I immediately thought of this type of card but the hard part was figuring out which sentiment to use!!  I thought this chunky sentiment from Papertrey's Mod Squad set would be fun!!  I embossed it with Zing Charcoal embossing powder, rounded the corners and added iridescent sequins.  I love those, depending on which way you are looking at the card they can change colors!!  :)
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So fun! Can't go wrong with Chevron ribbon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this simple beauty! I have some of this ribbon and there it sits! Thanks for reminding me I have it and for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully clean and simple! That chevron ribbon is genius! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Perfect CAS! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!