Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sparkling Season

Hi everyone!!  Today's card is for Holly's Sparking Season Hope You Can Cling To challenge on Splitcoast.  I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to do for this challenge, I had a lot of ideas!  I finally went with using this Gingerbread House image from Whipper Snapper.  I've had this stamp a long time and have so much fun every time I use it!!  I colored the image with my Copics, applied Glossy Accents to the suckers, heart, round candy and the little gummy candies along the sidewalk and roof.  I added Liquid Applique to the roof and ground, sprinkled glitter over that and added glitter on the gummy candies to try make them look real.  
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!