Monday, October 7, 2013

Today & Always

Hi everyone!!  Today I am hosting the Hope You Can Cling To challenge on Splitcoast!!  My challenge is to use a leaf in your card.  I find nature very calming and peaceful and seem to do my best thinking when I am out for a walk, working or just relaxing.  And that is where I came up with my idea!!  Because of the colors, especially this time of year I thought a nature/leaf theme would be calming to the patients.

I made a card similar to this not long ago and really liked how it turned out.  For this card I used a different leaf and changed the colors, I really like how this leaf turned out.  I think the colors are so pretty and go so well with the natural paper!
We would love you to join us in any or all of the challenges!!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Thinking of you Supplies:
Stamps:  PTI Turning a New Leaf
Paper:  GKD Ivory
Ink:  Tim Holtz Spun Sugar, Bundled Sage, Wild Honey, Antique Linen & Vintage Photo Distress Inks
Accessories:  Pop Dots & Vintage Accents

I'm Here for You Supplies:
Stamps:  PTI Leaf Prints
Paper:  MFT Natural, PTI Dark Chocolate
Ink:  Tim Holtz Spun Sugar & Vintage Photo, Memento Rhubarb Stalk & Rose Bud
Accessories, Pop Dots, Linen & Canvas Impression Plate

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!