Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Warm & Furry Fuzzies

Hi everyone!!  There are 2 Hope You Can Cling To challenges on Splitcoast today!!  This card is for Stacy's Warm & Furry Fuzzies kids challenge.  I couldn't resist playing!!  She would like us to make a project with a critter that is fur covered, warm and fuzzy to cuddle.  I had this Hugo from Whipper Snapper colored and knew it would be perfect for her challenge!!  I think he is so cute, love the expression on his face but it also reminds me of when my boys were little and would carry them cupped in their hands!!  Hugo is colored with Copics and I used my Linen and Canvas Impression Plate on the top Kraft layer.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by again today!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!