Monday, November 4, 2013

Hour

Hi everyone!   I made this card during the Hope You Can Cling To Splitcoast card drive and didn't get a chance to post it.  My card is for 2 of the dirty dozen challenges - the theme for October is "It's About Time".  I dusted off this a-dorable image from Whipper Snapper - Quaker Oats.  I don't think I've actually used this stamper ever, why, I have no idea!  I also dusted off my Prismacolor pencils, something I haven't done in forever.  I really enjoyed it though, love coloring with them!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lori, I love this card and that darling cow image, you colored it beautifully. What a fun background piece for it too, old weathered boards, just to cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!