Tuesday, December 3, 2013

8 Ribbon

Hi everyone!!  Today I have a card for this weeks CAS-ology challenge and the CAS-ual Friday's challenge (which runs until December 24th!).   This weeks cue card for the CAS-ology challenge is ribbon and the challenge for CAS-ual Friday's is 8 so these 2 challenges went so well together!!  I started out by attaching my Candy Stripers randomly, laid down a strip of 1/4" Scor-Tape to attach my silk ribbon and tied bows for each.  My sentiment is from Gina K's Sentimental Holiday set heat embossed with silver embossing powder.  Finally, I popped up the layer with pop dots.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love your sweet striped ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea! Love this. Very sweet card. : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love this such a fabulous & unique idea. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card! Love the red stripes! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love how you've used the striped brads as ornaments hanging from ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you've used white ribbon to keep a CAS feeling to the card! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, Lori! I love the softness. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lori, this is quite amazing...I adore the ribbons and the sweet striped baubles! Great CAS card! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!