Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!!

Hi everyone!  I asked our granddaughter if I could make her Valentines for her class and she said yes!!  Yea, happy grandma :)  I let her pick out the image and she chose this adorable Love Bug from Whipper Snapper, doesn't she make you smile?!  I colored with Copics, added heart rhinestones to his antennae, prisma glitter to the wings and glossy accents to the heart.  I had a few different ideas on how to incorporate the candy but decided on this great Matchbook Candy Holder idea and added a Reese's peanut butter heart inside.  I should have taken a picture of the side but didn't think of that before packaging up and sending them off.  
I hope you have a great day and thanks so much for stopping today!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable little Valentine for your granddaughter to give to her classmates. I'm wondering how many you had to make. I love making the matchbook holders - I did a bunch of them for our son's wedding. They held a square of chocolate and I computer generated their names for the front. Your little guy is just precious!!! Love this Lori!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!