Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dad

Hi everyone!!  I'm loving that my mojo is back and I've been able to participate in quite a few challenges lately!!  "Behind the scenes" I've been making a lot of Mothers Day cards for OWH, the deadline to get the cards to them is coming up and then I will be moving on to Fathers Day cards.  The sketch from Retro Sketches and today's Inspiration challenge at SCS gave me a bit of a head start on those!  I chose this book as my inspiration, love all the leaves and kraft!  :)
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful Lori... love the colors! You did a fantastic job with the sketch, thank you so much for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!