Thursday, March 27, 2014

Soaring Buttons

Hi everyone!!  Today I have a card for this weeks Simon Says Wednesday challenge to use buttons and also for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge, another great sketch this week!  I've always loved buttons but haven't used them for a while, I need to use them more, they are so fun!  I also dusted off my Everyday Button Bits set, I haven't used this set in quite some time either!  I really need to work on using some oldies but goodies more!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Lori, what a fantastically sweet card with buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet - you should link this up with the HOC challenge if you want to - its add a button - hopefully you'll read this in time....
    http://houseofcardschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-challenge-2-cas-andor-classic.html
    Hugs, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lori and I love how you have used the buttons !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Lori! I've always loved that PTI set. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes With Buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!