Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Shell-ebrate

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a few challenges.  First for the sketch challenge on SCS, for the Simon Says Stamp Birthday Celebration Wednesday challenge and I decided to put in another submission for this weeks Sparks Anything Goes challenge!  I found this lace in my stash which is what inspired the colors of the shell, eye and painted toes!  :)  The panel the turtle is on was run through my Big Shot with my cloud impression plate.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So fun, Lori! Love the unexpected pink lace and the resulting pink touches you added! Thanks for helping us celebrate this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE and awesome coloring and design too - love your card!!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at SPARKS this week, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!