Saturday, June 28, 2014

CAS(E) 82


Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  Super fun sketch with so many possibilities!  My mind was still on the summer theme from yesterday's card so I went with this yummy looking popsicle from my Reverse Confetti Let's Chill stamp set and die.  I'm not a huge root beer fan but I've been thinking about a root beer popsicle lately!  I used my Antique Linen and Vintage Photo distress inks for the popsicle, sentiment and stick.  I added Rock Candy Distress Stickles in the middle (just because that area screamed "I need sparkle") and a few Bon Bon sequins were thrown on.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the root beer popsicle! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!