Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pet

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks CASology challenge, the cue card is Pet.  A lot of us have had hamsters for our kids when they were growing up and we were no exception!  We had a couple and I have a lot of fond memories from that time!  My Paper Smooches Party Posse stamp set has this adorable image!  My card is also for this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks challenge, this weeks challenge is this great inspiration photo:

I was inspired by the lines, I colored my hamster in the kraft and yellow colors (with his nose pink!) and added the hello from the photo.  I used my distressed stripes embossing folders to mimmick the lines on the jars.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hello Lori!! You are so right. My brother had a hamster as a pet for a week. It was the class pet and each of the students got to take him home for a week. It drove me crazy. In any case, your card is so cute. Your hamster is the best. I love your textured background too. Beautiful done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!!! Love your card making!! Thanks for adding this lovely sweetness to the CASology gallery and joining us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! Love the sweetness. He is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Lori! I love the texture you added to the white!!! That's one adorable hamster too! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is your card!!! I love the embossed background..... Such a perfectly CAS design and a clever take on the photo inspiration :)
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at PS Sparks this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, your post and your card made me smile...my daughter told me today that the first thing she wants to get when she grows up and moves out on her own is a hamster! :) Your card is so sweet, beautifully colored and oh so cute! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love that little hamster - he's one of my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!