Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Sweet Life

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks challenge, along with the August DT search.  This weeks challenge is:
I had a ton of fun making this card!  I used my Paper Smooches Sugar Rush stamp set coloring the images in with Copics and adding some fun effects!  The gum drops have glossy accents and then I sprinkled glitter over.  I made a caramel apple sucker, adding glossy accents over the caramel, the piece of candy has crackel effects over it, I wanted it to have the effect of a real candy wrapper and finally the malt, I added a cherry on top with glossy accents and Liquid Applique, must have lots of whip cream!  :)  
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Excellent and inventive. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet - it looks god enough to eat!! Love the lovely green bow at the top - it just adds a touch of class to the card!! You made my life sweet by showing this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet (no pun intended) and your coloring is divine! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!