Tuesday, August 26, 2014

CAS(E)E 89

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge!  Another great sketch with lots of possibilities!  For my card I used an acrylic block and my Frayed Burlap Distress Ink, initially I had not added enough water, it was real blotchy and I didn't like the look so I added more ink and water to the block and went over it again and this is what I got!  I really like it, it kind of looks like cork to me!  I cut out my Cattails die with Ivory cardstock, stamped my birthday sentiment with Frayed Burlap ink, popped up and added candy dots to the corners and my card was complete.  I hope it passes the hubs' masculine test!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I read you every time you post...I make cards for a VA hospital so I know "men" cards are a challenge. I like this one a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!