Wednesday, August 13, 2014

celebrate

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.  This week we have this great inspiration piece:
My eyes kept going to the brushes and for some reason that made me think of the candles from my Sugar Rush set.  I colored the candles, added Yellow, Orange and Xmas Red stickles to the flame and used the celebrate from my Sentiment Sampler set.  I tied a knot in the red twill tape and threw on a few enamel dots.  It was fun to make!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! You did a tremendous job coloring the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori! I love this sweet card! CAS at its finest! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your gorgeous work with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!