Sunday, September 21, 2014

FS398

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks Featured Stamper on SCS.  Today we are honoring Bridget, binlay.  She is resigning as one of the hostesses, so sad to see you go Bridget!  You've given me a lot of inspiration on Sunday mornings!  I chose to CASE this card of Bridget's.  I kept the same layout and flower image but changed the color of my flower, the sentiment, used enamel dots instead of pearls and used Glass Bead Glitter Gel with my Brilliant stencil instead of ink.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and congrats on your "Dirty Girl" status!!! It is the best FUN I tell ya!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!