Saturday, September 27, 2014

Tweetie Pie

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge.   As soon as I saw the sketch I thought of my Tweetie Pie image from Whipper Snapper.  This image puts a big smile on my face, too cute!  It is kind of tell in the photo but by accident the paper, ribbon and sequins all match so nicely!  Love when that happens!  Initially I was going to go with the kraft color but the blue fell together so well!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is super sweet! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love this little image as it makes me smile! The blue is so striking and is shown off to perfection with all that white. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this posted on Pinterest so had to stop by and tell you how cute it is and what a great take on the sketch.
    Love that brilliant blue against the white and the blue sequins are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!