Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hope You Can Cling To

Hi everyone!  Today starts the Hope You Can Cling To card drive on Splitcoast and we would love you to play along with us!  You can find all of the information and challenges in this forum!  My goal this year is to get a card done for each of the challenges.  I'm off to a great start!

This card is for Lydia's You Raise Me Up challenge.  We are to use the Paper Tole technique on our card.  It is hard to tell but my butterfly is up with pop dots.

This card is for Lori's Shine On! challenge.  We are to make a card that uses light to convey encouragement and hope.  I used my Gina K Designs Lighthearted Wishes for this card.

This card is for Dina's Hold Onto Your Hope Challenge.  We are to use a handle of some sort for our card so I used my new Lili of the Valley New Hat image.

I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are so beautiful! I love the cards you created for these challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!