Friday, October 10, 2014

Something's Missing

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for Joyce's Hope You Can Cling To challenge on Splitcoast, she would like us to make a card where something is missing.  I chose a bare tree, personally I prefer a tree full of green leaves, though there are still a few trees around here in beautiful autumn colors!  I used my Impression Obsession tree die, cut out with kraft cardstock.  My hardwood background was stamped in Antique Linen Distress Ink, which was run around the outside of the layer.  The sentiment was stamped with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and run around the outside of the layer also.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!