Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Spoonful of Sugar

Hi everyone!  Today's card is for Misti's Hope You Can Cling To challenge, Spoonful of Sugar.  Misti wanted us to use something sugary sweet on our card.  I've been having so much fun playing with embossing paste lately, and this is my latest creation.  I never tire of using my Whipper Snapper Cupcake image, just love this one!  The paper on the cupcake was paper pieced, the cherry was colored, I added glossy accents and popped up.  For the frosting I mixed ink with embossing paste, spread over the image and sprinkled with micro beads.  The sentiment is from my Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler, was perfect for this card I thought!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!