Sunday, October 12, 2014

Warm Fuzzies

Hi everyone!  Today's card is for my Hope You Can Cling To challenge on SCS.  My challenge is "Warm Fuzzies", I would like you to use warm colors and something fuzzy, it could be twine, your image, an animal, sweater, blanket, etc.  I chose to use my Honeybear stamp from Whipper Snapper.  I have a lot of images that put a big smile on my face when I see them and this cutie is no exception!  I had a ton of fun coloring the image and putting the card together.  I added sparkle to the bee with my Wink of Stella pen, for the honey I used Buttercup Liquid Pearls and added black enamel accents to the bears eye and nose.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your card -- that "honey" is the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!