Friday, October 31, 2014

Winter Fun


Hi everyone!  I have a second card today for a couple of challenges, this months Operation Write Home ODB challenge, this month we are to make a card with snowflakes that isn't for Christmas and also for this months Lili of the Valley Anything Goes challenge.  I'm just making it under the wire for both challenges but so happy I was able to play along with both of them, they were a lot of fun!  I used my James-Snow Bear stamp, love him!  I added Wink of Stella in the areas around his arms and lets, added black enamel accents to his eyes and nose, Liquid Applique on the area around his arms and lets and around him as snowflakes.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, that's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, Lori! James is one of my favourites!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge!

    Good Luck

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!