Sunday, December 14, 2014

Silver

Hi everyone!  Time sure goes by quickly when you're getting things ready for the holiday's!  Hopefully I have a good handle on things now and can be creating for fun more regularly!  I have a card for this weeks CASology challenge.  The cue card is Silver.  This was a fun challenge, my mind went a few different ways but decided on keeping it very simple with pops of silver and black.  I used my Avery Elle So Happy stamp set, embossing with silver embossing powder, scored all four corners of the white layer and threw on a few random sequins to finish the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. A very nice CAS card, love the details on the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, simple but beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS perfection. So glad you had the discipline to know when to stop. Love this simple and elegant card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!