Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Snow

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks CASology challenge, the cue card is snow.  My card is also for the Simon Says Wednesday challenge, this week there is winter inspiration and mine came from the top left photo.  It made me think of this stamp from Hero Arts, Winter Trees.  I've had this stamp a long time but hadn't had much luck getting nice clean images.  Today I used my Berrylicious ink and it worked perfectly!!  I also LOVE this color, so very pretty!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Lori, just love your card !
    My inspiration is gone now !
    Tomorrow I will retire from school !!!!!!!
    So I will be back ......
    Have a great Christmas and a happy New Year !

    greetings Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. The colors are dreamy. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, this is such a soft, serene scene...love the color choice! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh Lori, the colours are stunning - what a beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous snowy scene and that fabulous bow! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!