Saturday, January 3, 2015

100%

Hi everyone!  If you've stopped by for the Seasons Giving Hop, you can find that post HERE.
  Today I have a card for this weeks My Favorite Things sketch challenge.  It took me a while to figure out what to do but I fell in love with the sketch as soon as I saw it!  I started off with a Wild Cherry card stock base, then I used my Hugs & Kisses Cover-Up, cut with Primitive White card stock.  For my sentiment I used my retired MFT Document It-Off the Chart stamp set.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh I love that you can leave the Xs and Os in or pop them out! Never would have thought to do it in white but it works so perfect for this love card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!