Friday, January 16, 2015

Crazy About You

Hi everyone!!  Today I have a card for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I had a lot of fun with this sketch adding different things as I went!  I started out by cutting my heart with burlap.  I wanted something behind that and decided on embossing paste (with a stencil that hasn't been used!), you know how much I love embossing paste!  I then dug through my much neglected buttons and found some that had the same kind of design as the embossing paste.  Score!  And strung the twine through.  Not my norm but I had a lot of fun with it!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. A fabulous card - I love the colours you've chosen.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The subtle, stenciled background looks fabulous behind the burlap heart. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, this is a wonderful card! I adore the cute burlap heart and the pop of red! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful texture!! I love the pops of color. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally crazy about this card! That burlap heart is so great and the embossing paste is perfect! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. This is wonderful. I love the texture from the embossing paste and the burlap. Just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!