Sunday, January 18, 2015

thinking of you

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks Featured Stamper on SCS and the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge.  This weeks lucky lady is cjzim, congratulations Claudia!!  Before I saw the sketch challenge I had picked out this card to CASE and after seeing the sketch thought it would be a perfect little twist!  I changed the colors, sketch added a couple of layers, which were cut with my Blueprints 5 die-namics, the brushtrokes are from my Abstract Art set and the sentiment is from my Peaceful Wildflowers set and finally added some bling.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the brushstroke image and the sentiment stamped along the bottom. Fantastic take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!