Monday, May 4, 2015

Birthday Worm

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for a couple of challenges.  First this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and for the CAS-ual Friday's birthday challenge.  This is a great sketch for the small images in your arsenal.  I have't used this uber cute Party Worm image from Whipper Snapper, he makes me giggle :)  I added black enamel accents and glossy accents on his eyes and cute little flower sequins from Pretty Pink Posh on the dirt mound.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh, too cute! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I would say this but, that is the cutest worm ever! lol. Love the party hat! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!