Monday, June 8, 2015

For the love of Plants

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, for the love of plants.  I'm really loving my June Card Kit, the papers are so fun and summery and the stamp set is happy and makes me smile!  The smile die was cut 3 times for dimension.  I thought the flower paper was enough, so I didn't add any sequins (it was so hard to resist!).  I didn't want the card to be too busy.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Lori! I love how you created the sentiment. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. It was a pleasure visiting your blog!
    Thanks again! ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!