Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Lession #5

Hi everyone!  Today I am participating in My Favorite Things Summer School, Lesson #5, Quiet Space/White Space.  I cannot seem to make a card lately without some type of watercoloring, I am loving getting my fingers messy with ink!!  I sponged Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed & Seedless Preserves, when dry I cut out using my Lots of Love Die-namics and cut the bottom portion using my Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics.  I love the look!  I almost put the two edges together but thought it was fun with a bit of space in between.  I added a few random Strawberry Burst Sequins to finish off the card.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!