Sunday, July 12, 2015

FS440

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks Featured Stamper on Splitcoast.  This week we are honoring pdncurrier, congratulations Deb, you have a wonderful gallery!!  I chose to CASE this card, loved the horizontal strip and that the embossing folder didn't go the entire length of the card front.  I used dp instead of embossing, changed the theme and added layers.  I finally got a bit of mojo back and was finally able to play with my Simon Says Stamp July 2015 card kit.  I love this kit, so much fun!!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great card..............it's tough when mojo takes a vacation. Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!