Wednesday, September 23, 2015

celebrate

Hi everyone!  Tonight I was able to sneak in a couple of cards before I have to finish packing up for the upcoming move.  I have another card to share and then I hope to be back next week!  My card is for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and this week is to not use designer paper.  I wanted to make a birthday card using my Blueprints 26 and my Little B Handwritten dies.  I sponged the inks and dripped water over the top, cut out the balloon and string.  The celebrate was cut out 3 times and I added glossy accents.  I also added a few drops of glossy accents randomly.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. beautiful celebration card! :) thank you for joining us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!