Sunday, September 6, 2015

You're the Coolest

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks MFT sketch challenge.  I received my order from them yesterday and had to play!  Loving the new Soda Pop Bottles dies and stamp set, so much fun!!  I used a few different blueprints for this card, along with Brusho's on the tags backgroundl.  Initially I wasn't going to add sequins but I got a little ink just above the bottle so I had to add something, I didn't want to start from scratch!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is like the "real thing"! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! I love the whole card design. i so want this set but was afraid if I bought it, I would not have a clue how to use it. I love what you did with this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!