Sunday, October 11, 2015

happy birthday

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.  This week we have a fabulous inspiration photo:

When I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to use leaves and thought my Leaves 1 dies would be perfect!  And because the photo has a little pink in it, I had to make it a birthday card for a lady!  :)  I used my much loved Sentiment Sampler.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! That little bit of pink is fabulous! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch--love your colorful leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fall birthday card! Love the lineup of leaf die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!