Saturday, October 3, 2015

Make it Masculine

Hi everyone and happy world card making day!!  I have a card for Julie's  Make it Masculine challenge for Winnie & Walter's World Card Making Day challenge.  I don't do it often enough but I do love making masculine cards, they are a true challenge but fun to figure out!!  Earlier this week I received my new Winter Woodland set that I got for both Christmas and masculine cards, I think it perfect for both!  Lots of sponging around the edges with Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs and Walnut Stain distress inks.  The birthday panel is up with pop dots.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!