Thursday, October 22, 2015

Tears Can be a Good Thing

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for Angie's Tears Can Be a Good Thing Hope You Can Cling To challenge on SCS.  Her challenge is to use the Wrinkle Free Distress technique.  I've not heard of or tired this technique but so glad I tried it out, it is a lot of fun!  I wanted the strips to angle but after I laid down the ink and sprayed I realized I didn't spread the ink far enough so I just went with what I had.  I really like how the Hickory Smoke and Picked Raspberry inks spread together after I picked up the paper!  The you was cut out 4 times for dimension and I added glossy accents.  The Impression Obsession Large Leaf Stem was turned a bit and I added crackle accents.  I love how they dried!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!! Your card is so beautiful! Striking contrast of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!