Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Wonderful Watercolor

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, this weeks challenge is Wonderful Watercolor.  You know by now that I am loving all kinds of watercoloring so I had to be sure to participate!!  I was able to use a few new products that I received today that I was so excited to play with!!  I started out stamping my new Tim Holtz Scribble Tree 5 on watercolor paper.  I watercolored Deep Green and Olive Green.  I'm still experimenting with multiple colors and probably added too many layers but I had fun and think it turned out ok.  I added yellow to the star, light gray to the shadow and brown to the tree trunk,  I just love the Scribble O' Christmas Tree sentiment and can see myself using it with almost any tree!!  I cut the image out using my new Pretty Pink Posh Decorative Tags 1, love this fun new die!!  I randomly added sequins from my Spooky Days sequins after cutting the bottom portion with my Stitched Border 2 dies, I'm having lots of fun with those!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Lori, clean, your water color is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute holiday card! Thanks for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!