Monday, December 21, 2015

Live Love Laugh

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.   As soon as I saw the challenge I thought of this Live Love Laugh die from Frantic Stamper, I love it, so fun!!  I cut it out 5 times, the 5th using my Brushos, love those color crystals, so pretty!  It is hard to tell but the heart in love is popped up even more and glossy accents was added, I also added glossy accents on the i in live.  I added silver cord, washi tape, silver sequins and clear baubles.  To finish off the card, the main panel is popped up with foam tape.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I sure do like your card...words to live by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally makes me smile! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!!! Perfect interpretation of the CTS sketch!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous sentiment and a wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!